You need to create a password for just about every website you access these days, from checking your email, your social networking, to buying a product online. While it can be easy to use a short, concise password it also will likely leave to some serious risks for your online security. To protect you and your business, you’ll want to use passwords that are long, strong, and difficult to guess. Some tips for creating difficult passwords would be to:
- Never user personal information
- Use a longer password (minimum characters
- Don’t use the same password for multiple accounts
- Use numbers, symbols, as well as upper and lowercase letters
- Avoid using words that can be found in a dictionary.